| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Farah in April is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. A feeble 8.5mm (0.3in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Farah April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Farah, Afghanistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Farah:
- Maimana, Afghanistan - 462.3 kms (287.3 miles) NNE
- Kushka, Turkmenistan - 324.7 kms (201.8 miles) N
- Qalai Naw, Afghanistan - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) NNE
- Herat, Afghanistan - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) N
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 315.6 kms (196.1 miles) ENE
- Trinkot, Afghanistan - 346.6 kms (215.4 miles) E
- Bust, Afghanistan - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) ESE
- Kandahar, Afghanistan - 359.2 kms (223.2 miles) ESE
- Quetta, Pakistan - 504.7 kms (313.6 miles) ESE
- Dalbandin, Pakistan - 441.6 kms (274.4 miles) SSE
- Nokkundi, Pakistan - 398.4 kms (247.6 miles) S